Telecom stories from Russia: being on razor of Industry 4.0
Purpose of webinar is to present authors experience in project management with a focus on specifics applicable for IT project management in rapidly developing and growing Telecommunication industry in Russian Federation. The meeting will cover three key elements:
1. A brief introduction to the current state of the telecommunications industry in Russia and its connection both as a tool for implementation and as an independent component of Industry 4.0;
2. Sources and history of successful adoption of the method of Systems Engineering in solving problems arising in project management;
3. A brief introduction to personal experience of project management in Russia. Key success factors to be presented and analyzed.
For the discussion purposes, it will be presented with a risk management framework applicable for different sized projects and approach for preliminary requirements validation for fast-tracking, f.e. Agile-based, projects. Some lessons learned to be presented.
- Understanding of the role and current state of modern Telecommunication industry as part, as a tool and as an enabler of Industry 4.0.
- Understanding of possible adoption of Systems Engineering approach from perspective of requirements gathering, validation and analysis in Agile-based projects.
- Understanding of useful risk management framework based on Systems Engineering standards and method adoption.
- Some specifics of project management in Russia.
Registration link: https://event.webinarjam.com/channel/Advisors-Week24
For assistance, please contact email@example.com