The Future of Strategy Implementation - Conference
Learn and Interact with world experts and contribute to the Strategy Implementation White Paper
The Strategy Implementation Institute is pleased to announce its first virtual and interactive conference.
With the life cycle of strategies shortening and pressure on leaders increasing to create new revenue and value streams, it is critical to ensure your strategy is implemented successfully.
This conference will ignite new ideas and provide new approaches to support you and your organization in your implementation journey.
During the conference, you will learn the latest thinking on:
- Why strategy implementation is now its own distinct field rather than a subset of strategy
- The challenges and opportunities of implementing digitalization
- The evolving future of the project management profession
- How you can develop into a strategy implementation professional
- Best practices from around the world
Join us for 2 hours each day on February 8th, 9th and 10th. You’ll hear from thought leaders in the field of strategy implementation, identify what implementation success will look like tomorrow and be a co-creator of a white paper on the future of strategy implementation.
Staying true to the principles of the Strategy Implementation Institute, we don’t just want to talk theory but also put it into action. Therefore, this virtual conference will not just address the future of strategy implementation but will also produce an expert community white paper as a deliverable.
The Future of Strategy Implementation conference includes:
The positioning of strategy implementation in tomorrow’s business.
What will change and how changes will impact organizations.
Contribution of an expert community white paper on strategy implementation’s future.
The conference features three days with 2-hour Zoom session each day. Each session will be opened by a world-recognized thought leader, executive or senior practitioner. It will be followed by Q&A that leads into breakout discussions and group sharing.
- Prof. Rita McGrath from Columbia University, The New Strategy
- Prof. Tony O'Driscoll from Duke University, Agile Strategy
- Richard Pharro, CEO of APMG, Implementation Practitioners
- Antonio Nieto Rodriguez, Strategy Implementation Institute Co-Founder
- Robin Speculand, Strategy Implementation Institute Co-Founder
- Marvin Tan, SIA 2020 challenges
- Ricky Nowak, Conference Emcee
- SII Members: Free
- Non-member: US$99 or SD$132 –
Includes an electronic copy of the body of knowledge (worth US$200) and the opportunity to be a recognized contributor to the expert community white paper on the future of strategy implementation
Click here to purchase the ticket on Eventbrite.
We look forward to your participation!
For any further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org