SHIPLEY Writing Winning Proposals
Shipley’s Writing Winning Proposals workshop is proven to teach proposal team members a repeatable, systematic approach to proposal preparation, for better customer responsiveness, with lower proposal costs. The Writing Winning Proposals workshop is a two-day workshop that addresses all elements of the proposal process. The workshop specifically addresses activities which take place between the Bid/No Bid Decision and the Submit Proposal decision gates.
- Develop succinct, customer focused proposals, that show understanding of the customer’s vision and issues
- Consistently formulate, and articulate powerful sales messages, using proven emphasis devices
- Offer clear, discriminating, value propositions, over and above basic price information
- Deliver proposals in a format that evaluators find easier to evaluate positively
- Manage the proposal development and review process to ensure delivery of the right content, first time
- Customer Hot Buttons
- Opportunity Qualification
- Bidder Comparison Matrix
- Proposal Scheduling
- Proposal Strategy Statements
- Content Planning
- Value Propositions
- Graphics and Captions
- Theme Statements
- Proposal Review
Interactive sessions matched with exercises, discussions, and workshops.
Intended Audience Senior Managers, Account/Capture Managers, Proposal Managers, Proposal Contributors, Commercial/Legal staff, Estimators, Marketing staff.