Maturity Assessment and Business Process Management
The course is a guide to developing business processes and modeling them which is considered the core function for any type of project management office. From defining steps and decision nodes, roles and responsibilities to finalizing the flow charts and the associated workflow, each process requires unique analysis for requirements, needs and solution approach. Development of processes for document control and contract administration as well as other important functions will be covered in this course. The material will tackle modern trends in process modeling as well as automation practices through PMIS and other relevant BPM applications.
- Learn how to prepare for process maturity assessment
- Practice process maturity assessment tools
- Understand how to model business processes at various levels of detail.
- Be able to rapidly and effectively analyze the “as-is” process
- Understand how to present the results of process analysis in a compelling way
- Understand how to develop effective process designs and to apply critical success factors in both process analysis and design.
- How to make the transition to implementation of new process design
- Preparing for Process Maturity Assessment
- Performing Process Maturity Assessment
- Planning for Improvements
- Implementing Improvements
- Business Process Modeling
- Business Process Analysis
- Business Process Design
- Transition to Implementation
- Continuous Improvement
- Summary Course
PMO Manager, PMO Offices, Quality Assurance Officer, Business Analyst, Management Consultants, Control Officer, all roles engaged in business process development and improvement.