Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Exam Preparation Course
The course thoroughly explores the area of Project Risk Management including the latest additions to the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® Guide. Participants will learn to maximize the results of positive project events, and minimize the consequences of adverse events, both internal and external to the project. The course is designed according to the latest developments in active learning techniques. It allows participants to experiment with the techniques reviewed firsthand through the use real-life examples, exercises and group discussions. This course focuses on enabling participants to prepare and succeed the PMI-RMP® certification, it offers them an outlook into the exam and valuable study tips.
- Understand what are risks and key risk management concepts.
- Know how to identify, analyze and plan for risk responses.
- Utilize various quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques for risk analysis.
- Monitor and report risks and their status.
- Gain knowledge on multiple aspects of the PMI-RMP® exam.
The Project Management Insitute Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.