Sales Acceleration Playbook â€“ Part 2. Writing a Winning Proposal and Closing the Deal
Sales Acceleration Playbook – Part 2 is a workshop that addresses the later aspects in the sales cycle, walks through the team roles and responsibilities, how to ensure you have a winning proposal strategy that covers off the competition, the process and schedule to write a top quality proposal and then how to negotiate and close the deal.
The key to the workshop is improving your Probability of Win (PWIN). “bid less and win more”.
With prior arrangement, real use cases and bids can be used as part of the workshop content.
- Understanding selection of opportunities in competitive environments
- Understanding using metrics to drive PWIN
- Understanding development of a robust win strategy
- Understanding the process of bidding to win
- Understanding how to develop a winning proposal strategy and imbedding this in the proposal
- Understanding how to negotiate and close the deal
- Selecting Opportunities and Using Metrics
- Aligning Sales and Marketing
- Win Strategy
- Proposal Strategy
- Bidding to Win Process
- Bid Schedule
- Bid Reviews
- Negotiation Tactics and Deal Closure
16 hours (usually delivered as 8 hours per day over 2 days)
Interactive sessions with many exercises, discussions and in class group workshops.
The workshop is suitable for all functions including senior management, sales, operations, bid management, commercial, engineering and legal.