Project Site Management (supervision, inspection, MOC)
This course will provide engineers with the knowledge and skills to enable them managing of quality control and the inspection of work carried out healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees. It will cover areas such as developing and maintaining good working relationships; establishing, implementing and maintaining systems for managing construction sites; monitoring project activities; organizing, controlling and monitoring supplies of materials.
- Understand the processes and the techniques of site management for engineering projects.
- Gain sound knowledge of the tools and requirements specific for site management tasks and functions, including risk assessment, cost estimation, quality control and inspection, forecasting, scheduling and task and productivity management.
- Understand the strategies and methodologies of merging technology with construction projects.
- Implement the newly acquired skills within a hands-on framework including case studies, exercises and discussions.
- Contract and risk management
- Cost estimation
- Project scheduling
- Inspection and testing
- Construction site productivity
- Construction site technology
- Quality control
- Defining and selecting document control systems
- Identifying and quantifying contingencies
- Factors affecting delivery/ productivity
- Monitoring productivity
- On-site productivity improvement methods
- Implementing productivity programs
Project Managers in the construction industry, Engineers and Planners, Information Technology Managers, all personnel that are involved in managing and coordinating Projects, Contract Administrators, Contractors, Supervision Consultants, Project Engineers, Construction Managers, Procurement Specialists.