EPC Life Cycle Management
Managing the EPC contracts are usually complicated and require special expertise and knowledge. This course covers the unique requirements related to EPC projects, Lifecycle, phases and gates. Moreover, participants will have an overview on project interfaces, procurement and its phases, pre-Commissioning, commissioning and start-up. Also major construction management activities are explained and tools and techniques to monitor and control project performance are introduced.
- Know how to define and manage an EPC project
- Understand the importance and the main functions of engineering, procurement and construction phases
- Understand the issues that must be addressed to become more effective in timely and cost effective delivery of projects
- Draft clear and effective contracts to identify and mitigate risk and liabilities
- Understand EPC and other project specific contracts to identify assignable causes for the successes and failures of EPC contracts
- Review Performance Measures to understand the process for score carding and develop the basis for establishing the KPI
- EPC lifecycle, stage gates, and phases
- Different types of EPC contracts
- Project interfaces,
- Procurement in EPC Projects
- EPC Project Schedule Requirements
- Common Risks
- Commissioning and Startup
Project Managers in the construction industry, Engineers and Planners, all personnel that are involved in managing and coordinating Projects, Contract Administrators, Contractors, Supervision Consultants, Project Engineers, Construction Managers, Procurement Specialists.