PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)Â® Exam Preparation Course
PMI’s Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® credential is a response to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the (PMI-SP)® fills the need for a specialist role in project scheduling. It recognizes your unique expertise and competence to develop and maintain project schedules, while still possessing baseline knowledge skills in all areas of project management.
- Understand the importance of schedules and key scheduling management concepts.
- Know how to identify, analyze and plan for scheduling assignments.
- Gain the ability to develop a project schedule
- Construct project WBS and activity network diagrams to identify the sequence of work.
- Develop schedules and compress them using a variety of methods.
- Effectively assign resources and cost to build a realistic baseline schedule.
- Perform schedule analysis and recommend corrective actions to keep the project on track.
- Gain knowledge on multiple aspects of the (PMI-SP) exam.
- Topic 1: Understanding Project Management Fundamentals
- Identify Project Management Basics
- Examine Organizational Influences on Project Management
- Examine the Project Management Context
- Topic 2: Identifying Project Management Processes
- Examine the Project Life Cycle
- Topic 3: Describing Project Initiation
- Describe Project Selection Methods and Processes
- Create a Project SOW
- Create a Project Charter
- Describe the Elements of a Project Management Plan
- Create a Scope Statement
- Identify Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Topic 4: Preparing to Build a Schedule
- Identify Scheduling Process Fundamentals
- Examine Schedule Inputs
- Explore WBS Creation
- Perform a WBS Quality Check
- Topic 5: Defining Activities
- Explore Activity Definition
- Create a Milestone List
- Create an Activity List
- Identify Activity Attributes
- Topic 6: Sequencing Activities
- Describe the Process of Sequencing Project Activities
- Determine Activity Dependencies and Relationships
- Apply Lag and Lead in Activity Sequence
- Create a Schedule Network Diagram
- Topic 7: Estimating Activity Resources
- Identify Activity Resources
- Determine Activity Resource Requirements
- Create a Resource Breakdown Structure