Managing Benefitsâ„¢ Practitioner
Managing Benefits consolidates existing guidance on benefits management into one place, while expanding on the specific practices and techniques aimed at optimizing benefits realization.
ADVISORS is advocating the importance of Managing Benefits for better Strategical Alignment, ROI, Efficiency, and Effectiveness in utilizing resources, but most important to realize the value of the business, achieve success and sustainable impact, beyond mere deliverables and outputs.
ADVISORS is offering accredited training, assessment, and consulting for organizations to implement Managing Benefits at their corporate and strategic level.
What is Managing Benefits™
Managing Benefits is the guidance from APMG-International. The purpose of the guidance is to provide managers and practitioners from multiple disciplines, working in a variety of organizations, with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles, practices and techniques. Managing Benefits provides:
- An overview of benefits management - what it is, the case for doing it, and some common misconceptions that can limit its effectiveness in practice.
- Descriptions of the seven principles upon which successful approaches to benefits management are built, and examples of how they can be/have been applied in practice.
- Guidance on how to apply benefits management at a portfolio level, as well as at an individual project or programme level.
- Details of the five practices in the Benefits Management Cycle and examples of how they can be/have been applied in practice.
- Advice on how to get started in implementing effective benefits management practices and sustain progress.
Certify your ability to:
- Implement methods, including knowledge of management accountancy, behavioural finance, psychology, neuro-science and systems thinking.
- Forecast realistic benefits to produce business cases which address business issues and objectives and provide a route to measure success.
- Outline costs and benefits to drive business objectives.
- Facilitate an organization-wide understanding of the benefits a project or programme will produce and be able to measure when they are realized.
- Enable organizations to demonstrate more efficient and effective practices through better use of available resources. This enhances an organization's ability to retain motivated and skilled change management staff and to attract investors.
What are the key things you will learn?
- Planning the implementation of benefits management, select appropriate strategies to sustain and measure progress.
- Selecting and adapt principles, practices and techniques to suit different organizational environments.
- Identifying activities that should be undertaken during each of the practices of the Benefits Management Cycle together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles.
- Evaluating examples of benefits management information (documents).
- Analysing the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
Exam Format (at APMG International)
- Objective testing
- 8 questions per paper with 10 marks available per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2 ½ hours duration
- Open book exam (Managing Benefits guide only)
For more information, please contact us on +966 50 105 6262 or drop us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org