Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP)
World Economic Forum reports that Data Analysts and Data Scientists are predicted to be the number one emerging roles in the jobs landscape 2022.
The Enterprise Big Data Framework is an independent body of knowledge for the development and advancement of Big Data
practices and certification.
Big Data Framework aims to inspire, promote and develop excellence in Big Data practices, analysis and applications in academia and industry across the globe.
The training and certification is vendor-neutral (Knowledge that can be applied everywhere) ensuring knowledge gained can be applied across all platforms.
Big Data Framework is an independent organization dedicated to upskilling individuals with expertise in Big Data. The partnership was formed in response to high demand for expertise in extracting valuable insight from large volumes of enterprise data, and the need to be able to apply it to any platform required.
Enterprise Big Data Framework training & certification provides delegates with a strong foundation of the fundamental concepts & theories of big data, supporting them & their organization in leveraging the potential benefits, which include:
- Discovery of new patterns and data relationships impacting the business
- A greater understanding of customers to more precisely target products & services
- Enhanced decision-making by collecting more exact and detailed information
- Greater ability to accurately predict business outcomes & trends
- Accelerated identification & correction of operational problems
- Improved development of new & existing products & services
The Enterprise Big Data Scheme consists of 4 levels that increase in terms of knowledge and practical application of concepts:
- Enterprise Big Data Professional: An Enterprise Big Data Science Professional has demonstrated proficiency in the analysis practices and technology concepts and mechanisms that comprise and are featured in contemporary Big Data environments and tools.
- Enterprise Big Data Analyst: An Enterprise Big Data Analyst has demonstrated proficiency in the most common Big Data analysis and analytics concepts and techniques, as well as contemporary Big Data technologies, tools and solution environments.
- Enterprise Big Data Scientist: An Enterprise Big Data Scientist has demonstrated proficiency in the application of techniques and tools required for exploring large volumes of complex data and the communication of the analysis results.
- Enterprise Big Data Engineer: An Enterprise Big Data Engineer has demonstrated proficiency in the design, implementation, and integration of Big Data solutions within the IT enterprise and cloud-based environments.
- Enterprise Big Data Architect: An Enterprise Big Data Architect has demonstrated proficiency in the understanding of data warehouse architecture and models both how the infrastructure and its components will align with business requirements.
For each certification, a corresponding training course is offered through Certified Partners.
ADVISORS is an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for Enterprise Big Data™ Professional
This Enterprise Big Data Professional course includes a practical understanding of Big Data concepts and technologies, and will prepare participants to:
- Explain the history and context of Big Data in comparison to traditional data analysis techniques and solutions.
- Describe the fundamental characteristics of data analysis, big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence and the differences between these concepts.
- Describe how to formulate a Big Data strategy that underpins the business drivers of Big Data and Big Data solutions in order to capture the value proposition of Big Data.
- Discuss the high-level principles and design elements of contemporary Big Data architectures and explain their core benefits.
- Explain fundamental Big Data algorithms and processing techniques in order to select the appropriate techniques to solve practical Big Data problems.
- Identify how to apply the Big Data processes that are necessary in enterprise organizations to capture value from massive quantities of data.
- Explain key functions, roles and competencies in organizations that are necessary to capture long-term value from Big Data.
- Understand the importance and concept of Artificial Intelligence and its relation to Big Data methods and solutions.
Participants to the Enterprise Big Data Professional course will receive the following study materials:
- 24 hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional value-added resources and communities
- Module 1: Introduction to Big Data
- Module 2: The Big Data Framework
- Module 3: Big Data Strategy
- Module 4: Big Data Architecture
- Module 5: Big Data Algorithms
- Module 6: Big Data Processes
- Module 7: Big Data Functions
- Module 8: Artificial Intelligence
Who Should Attend
Enterprise Big Data training and certification is designed for organizations and individuals that want to become proficient in enterprise analytics, machine learning and big data.
The framework is specifically designed for enterprise organizations that store massive quantities of data & are looking to enhance their big data capabilities. This certification suits the following roles:
- Data Analysts
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Digital Marketeers
- IT Professionals
- Everyone who wants to learn more about Big Data
- 90-minute duration
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions
- 39 marks (65%) required to pass
- Closed book
The examination and certification process is administered by APMG-International on behalf of the Enterprise Big Data Framework Alliance.
The course will provide an overview of existing technologies, but will not go into programming or implementation. There is no mandatory prerequisite to take the Enterprise Big Data Professional examination.
For more information, please fill out the online registration form https://www.advisors.co/form.php?form=108
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org