Leadership and Team Management for Career Women
Female professionals nowadays still struggle with trying to find a “balance” between their careers and their homes while pursuing to establish a model for leadership and influence in their families as well as in the workplace. This course will focus on integration according to one’s priorities. It is also an in-depth look into oneself and a journey into the art of influence while keeping integrity of character and resilience. The material aligns with the PMI Talent Triangle. Leadership development happens also through dedicated practice; however, participants will have the chance to focus on crucial elements and significantly improve through insight acquired by activities, exercises, reflections, and hypothetical responses to crises.
- Identify and Understand own leadership practices and challenges
- Understand Strategy & Alignment in Execution
- Develop approach to optimize strengths and overcome weaknesses
- Set and Maintain a culture of Energy Management
- Plan and have more productive and self-rewarding days
- Set a culture of sustainability for one’s self, team, and organization
- Assess situation for timely ethical decisions
- Plan for Better Team Member Development
- Appraise and Choose ways to motivate team
- Develop Comprehensive Leadership Plan Development
- Lack of Leadership – Impact on team, family, organization & country
- Leadership in Integration of Life Priorities
- Genuine-ism and Individualism o Decision Making & Accountability
- Sustainability in Lifestyle
- Leadership in Meetings, Time Management
- Talent Management and Development (Coaching & Mentoring)
- Leadership in Resilience and Career Pursuit
- Diplomacy vs. Indulgence
- Science of Persuasion
Interactive sessions empowered with discussions, exercises and case studies.
All types of audiences and industries.