Leadership and Team Management for Physicians and MDs
Project Leadership is a much coveted skill in the healthcare industry and doctors have a definite need to be leaders and manage teams effectively. Even if leadership development happens through dedicated practice, there are some core elements of leadership that participants will have the chance to focus on and significantly improve through activities, exercises, and hypothetical responses to crises. This course is tailored to draw a path for developing these competencies for physicians within the healthcare industries’ context and restrictions. It offers an in-depth look into oneself and a journey into the art of influence in alignment with PMI Talent Triangle.
- Identify and Understand own leadership practices
- Understand Strategy & Alignment in Executing medical functions
- Develop approach to optimize strengths and overcome weaknesses
- Plan more productive shifts
- Improve Goal-Setting through activities
- Assess situation for timely ethical decisions related to patient care
- Plan for Better Healthcare Team Management
- Appraise and Choose ways to motivate team
- Develop Comprehensive Leadership Plan Development
- Project Leadership: Why doctors and How?
- Lack of Leadership – Impact on Public Welfare
- Vision, Mission & Strategy for Public Good
- Genuine-ism in patient care
- Decision Making & Accountability when in healthcare
- Leadership in Meetings, Time Management
- Talent Management and Development (Coaching & Mentoring)
- Healthcare Team Development & Motivation
- Leadership in Change
- Context Awareness and Setting
- Effective Listening
- Feedback for Results
- Scientifically Proven Ways to Persuade
- High-Impact Presentations
- Answering Difficult Questions
Interactive sessions empowered with discussions, exercises and case studies.
Project Managers in organizations related or close to the healthcare industry, physicians, medical doctors, residents, medical helpers, medical assistant staff, hospital directors, managers and general staff.