Program Management Professional (PgMP)Â® Exam Preparation Course
Many organizations are compelled to enter the project driven arena, initiate projects and capitalize on them in order to sustain market presence and growth in the current global economy as well as for other benefits. Program Management is a coveted skill and requires specific competencies. This course is a valuable milestone for new or experienced program managers who wish to test their knowledge and ability to practice all sides of program management and take their competencies to the next level.
- Learn to “read” project health status and make decisions for program health
- Learn and utilize tools to meet strategic objectives that enhance business results
- Develop a generic but adaptable “general” program management roadmap
- Gain the necessary knowledge needed to complete The Program Management Professional certification® (PgMP)® requirements and exam
- Practice the newly acquired concepts in a hands-on setting with a group and individual exercises
- Program Management Framework
- Introduction to Programs and Program Management
- Program Management Performance Domain
- Program Strategy Alignment
- Benefits Management
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Governance Framework
- Program Lifecycle
- Program Definition Phase
- Program Benefits Delivery Phase
- Program Closure Phase
- Mapping of the Program Life Cycle to Program Supporting Processes
- Program Management Supporting Processes
Experienced project managers, senior managers, managers transitioning into program management, benefits managers, strategy managers, and directors.
The Program Management Professional (PgMP) and Project Management Professional (PMP) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.