Reinventing the PMO (How to establish a successful PMO)
This workshop presents a practical approach to PMO Improvements that will enhance the chances of completing the improvements successfully. Topics that will be discussed throughout this course are: The identification of risks and delays, project resource conflicts, managing multiple projects, throughput, behavioral management and other critical areas everyone involved in Project Management should learn in order to deliver value to their organization. Case studies and practice sessions help participants learn from each other successful practices, Identify how to apply these practices up, across, and down the organization, especially in politically-charged situations.
- Assess organizational needs and develop a Gap Analysis Report for setting up or re-establishing a PMO
- Identify which type of PMO serves the emerging or specific business need
- Prepare a Business Case for the specific PMO that facilitates proper initiation and buy-in from top management and all stakeholders
- Reinventing the PMO concept
- Formulating groups and reviewing case study
- Organizational Project Management Maturity Model
- Coherent Organizational Governance Framework Concept
- Illustrated PMO Concepts
- Final Group Presentation for PMO Business Case
Intended Audience/Who Should Attend
Executives, Governance Board Members, Board of Directors members, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO Directors, Decision makers involved in setting up new PMO.
This course is registered on PMI.org